* Sometimes I ponder about what I will think about my life when I'm older. Such as when I'm 55 or so, will I think back to my twenties and thirties and think what a waste? or will I think about how I tried to live my life the best as I could at the time. I like to think of this and try to be carefree (or dare I say, foot loose & fancy free?!) This helps me make some decisions and not be so damn responsible and boring.
* I will never look at a pineapple the same again. Thank you Dan, for coming into my life to let me know that they are the int'l food for "welcome"
Now, where the hell did you go so fast, come back before I lose interest....you're not done chasing me!
* Friday, 22nd, LBG is the place to be..... who from Dallas even reads this LJ anyway, so not that it really matters. All my D-town friends are anti-LJ and pro-MS.
Things I really want to learn!!!
- Massage Therapy
Okay, i'm done, just had to get that out.
"my kitty's gone, gone for ever
he will be gone and come back never
my kitty is dying
while i sit here crying
my kitty has gone away
but i'll get another one in a few days
my new cat will not be the same
as i sit here trying to think of a name
i love my kitty and miss him such
and i think i'll love my new kitty just as much"
written by me at the age of 10 - thanks for keeping it, mom :)
My mom's photography taken in Wister, Oklahoma:
After clicking link, click View Slideshow (you don't need to log in)
Kit, have you seen it? You'd enjoy the witty humor.
"When you're an egoist, none of the harm you do is intentional."
"Most of our waking like is taken up by thinking to ourself."
"Everyone has some contraditions."
"Playing strip poker with an exhibistionist somehow takes the challenge away."
"I warn you, he's a Fourierist."
T: "He seems less pessimistic than you."
C: "I know, it doesn't ring true!"
F: "I'll be going now. I have nothing to say and I'm completely boring without a drink."
T: "It's only midnight, you can't go."
F: "I'm sorry but without the cocktails, staying up all night loses its charm. Besides I haven't had anything amusing to say since I stopped drinking."
T: "Did you have anything amusing to say before you stopped?"
F: "I know, but it seemed amusing, now it doesn't."
T: "Well, you were asleep!"
- Twice in one day different men told me their favorite album was Appetite for Destruction. Nope, just can't find anything to talk about if that's your #1.....call me shallow, or selective, don't care. I'd rather be single than settle.
- I'm getting frustrated about money once again. My savings has $0.00. I live paycheck to paycheck. And I still don't know how I'm going to afford to go to MD in Sept. I will though! Even if I have to get a new credit card (if i get approved - ha!) and charge my flight, I'm going to be there for the Craig & Kayce's wedding, damn it. I need a second job...selling dope seems profitable but selling my body would be easier. Hrm???
- I wanna be a floating marshmellow.
- I am addicted to true crime, murder mystery shows (like 48 Hours).
- I guess I'll just have to wait to get certified in scuba until next year. =(
- This summer has been, um.....what's the word - "eyebrow raising interesting"
1. South Beach peanut butter high protien cereal bar (fricken love 'em so much!)
2. One cup of coffee
3. Ice water
4. Can of Turkey chili (no beans) w/ my left over Diet Big Red
5. One mango (it was the sweetest and juiciest mango I've ever tasteded)
6. Oats & Honey Nature Valley Bar (cause it was free)
7. One strawberry blow pop
8. One Dos Equis 12 oz. bottle
9. PB crackers
Love you always, "Grandma #2." You're Jennifer's angel now.
Speaking of neighbors....
I have a new one. My upstairs neighbor, Angela, got married and moved out. Now, there's a BOY living above me! :):):) I haven't had a chance to get a good look at him, only in quick passing. But he drives a red Honda Magna bike. rawr! Should I bake some cookies and put them in tupperware w/ a note saying "welcome to the 'hood! for more sweetness, come downstairs...." :p